Mittwoch, 5. September 2018

TRENDREPORT: BIKE SHORTS & 5 WAYS TO WEAR THEM



via Pinterest


Hey Loves, 

After my break from my blog ( i worked three shifts in a production factory and my still ongoing job search (wish me luck)) i finally have the time, the energy and more importantly the inspiration to fill my blog with content again! 

And since i am myself not quiet sure how to handle this trend i thought i do a little research on                                            how to style BIKE SHORTS

Since Kim K herself brought this trend of the 80s back, Instagram is overflowing with different adaptions. I composed some of my favorite looks here for you. 
Tell me in the comments how you like my selection and which one your favorite combination is! <3
(Note: None of the pictures in here are my own. I found them all on Pinterest!)



1. Bike shorts combined with sneaker

(Photos via Pinterest: Jasmine Bonivento/ Kim Kardashian))



2. Bike shorts combined with jeans jacket

(Photos via Pinterest: Pinterest/Pinterest)



3. Bike shorts combined with a hoodie

(Photos via Pinterest: Kendall Jenner/ Pinterest )


4. Bike shorts combined with a blazer

(Photos via Pinterest: Pernille Teisbaek/ Sophia Roe/ Christine Centenera /Beatrice Gutu)




5. Bike shorts combined with a shirt

(Photos via Pinterest: Nausheen Shah/ Getty -Chrisian Vierig)



As a resume i have to pick the blazer combination as my favorite because i love how the sporty goes with something classic, but that is just me! 
Anyway i am not sure i can rock this look because my legs are nowhere near that skinny and long! 

What is your opinion and which look would you like to rock? 

Leave me a comment babes! 
I am looking forward reading them all! <3



Love, Nad










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Instagram